It is difficult to get oneself into a groove of writing regularly. I’m still struggling to do so. It’s not for a lack of topics either.
I’ve got several in mind. Some will be Blog Shorts and the rest of the longer length. Let me list some of the topics I plan to write about:
- Donald Trump’s Tulsa Speech (full length)
- Defunding The Police, Not “No Police” (blog short)
- Republican Zombies: Trump Followers (blog short)
- Geoffrey Berman: Trump’s Obstruction of Justice (full length)
- Trump Administration: They Come & They Go (full length)
- Is Trump Trying to Become a Fascist Dictator? (full length)
- Floyd & Brooks: A Continuing Pattern (full length)
- Whistling Dixie: The War of the Statues (full length)
The order that these topics appear is random. For the longer full length posts a lot of research needs to be accomplished. That slows done my regular publishing. Depending of what I find in my research, some full length articles may change into Blog Shorts and vice versa.
So, what I have decided to do is publish on a schedule where on Monday I’ll publish a Blog Shorts (this one being this weeks), on Wednesday and Saturday I’ll publish full length articles. I’ll try it out and see how it works. If I have to shuffle it around later I will.
Now, if you should ever have a topic you’d like to hear about just drop me a line. I promise to do my best to accommodate you.
Now, as for the rest of today I’ll enjoy some Fritos and continue my research.
Until next time